The following information concerns the processing of personal data of users of the websites www.locoslab.com, www.locoslab.de, www.digitall-pro.com and www.digitall-pro.de. Internet pages and other electronic information and communication services are referred to by the Telemediengesetz (TMG) as “Telemedium”.
The name and contact details of the person responsible for the processing of personal data in connection with your use of this telemedia service are as follows:
Dr. Marcus Handte
The processing of personal data in connection with the provision of this website takes place for the following purposes and on the basis of the following legal bases instead of and – as far as objectively relevant – for the pursuit of the following legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third party:
- Provision of the telemedia service (Legal basis: Article 6 Sentence 1 lit. b) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 6 Sentence 1 lit. f) Regulation (EU) 2016/679). The responsible person pursues the following legitimate interests: increase of demand and reduction of loading times of the telemedia service.
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the telemedia service and the systems used for its provision, including measures to detect, limit, avoid and correct malfunctions or errors in the telemedia service (Legal basis: Article 6 Sentence 1 lit. c) ) Regulation (EU) 2016/679). Corresponding legal obligations of the responsible person arise i.a. from: Article 32 (1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Economic optimization and needs-based design of the telemedia service (Legal basis: Article 6 Sentence 1 lit. f) Regulation (EU) 2016/679). In doing so, the responsible person pursues the following justified interests: increasing the efficiency of operating resources, increasing revenue, reducing costs, testing and improving user-friendliness.
In this context, you should be particularly aware of your right of opposition (in general), see below, in the list of your rights.
The personal data processed in connection with the provision of this website will be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- Contractors, meaning other businesses that, by contractual obligations, handle their data only in accordance with the instructions of the person responsible: providers of technical and other services, in particular data center services
- Third parties, meaning companies that handle their own data, in particular hosting and content providers
The responsible person intends to disclose personal data to recipients in a third country on the basis of the following legal bases:
- Country: USA (Legal basis: Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250)
To indicate the duration of the storage, it is generally to be noted that the personal data will be stored by the responsible entity only for as long as necessary to pursue the purpose of their processing. This results in detail:
- For the above purpose #1, the data is stored as long as your use of the telemedia service continues. For the personal data sent by e-mail, this will be the case when the conversation with you has ended. As far as data for the fulfillment of contractual or legal obligations, including commercial and fiscal retention obligations, as well as for the pursuit of legitimate interests, i.e. for the preservation of evidence in the context of the statutory statute of limitations, are no longer necessary, they are regularly deleted.
- For the above purpose #2, the data beyond the end of your use of the telemedia service will be stored for another 7 days; If these are required for evidence purposes, the storage takes place until the facts have been clarified.
- For the above purpose #3, the data is stored as long as your use of the telemedia service continues.
In principle, that is, subject to legal restrictions, you have the rights listed below. To facilitate the exercise of these rights, we would like to inform you that a request from you does not require any specific form and thus, among other things, can also be made electronically (in particular by e-mail).
- You can request information from the person responsible about your personal data,
- You may request correction of incorrect personal data concerning you from the person responsible,
- You may request deletion of your personal data from the person responsible,
- You may request restriction of the further processing of your personal data from the person responsible,
- You have the right to appeal to the person responsible against the further processing of the personal data relating to you by the responsible for the purposes set out above, provided that you give reasons for this arising from your particular situation.
- Finally, you may obtain the personal information that you provide to the responsible person for the above-mentioned purpose #1 in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you may transfer that information to another person without interference by the responsible person.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about how the responsible person handles your data. To facilitate the exercise of this right, you are informed that the supervisory authority responsible for the head office of the responsible person can be reached at the following address: Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen, Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf
Your provision of your personal information is required for the provision of the telemedia service. There is no legal obligation to provide the data. The non-provision of data would have the consequence that the telemedia service can not be provided to you.
Automated decision-making that could have legal effects on you or similarly affect you in a substantial way will not occur in connection with your use of the telemedia service.